Wonderlic, inc. offers a number of assessments that are used for placements and admissions. Cognitive ability tests are one of the reputed aptitude tests developed by Wonderlic. These tests are used by more than 50,000 educators and employers around the world. They assess the ability of a candidate to learn and solve problems. These exams aid recruiters to make right selection of the candidates, so that time and expenses in employee’s training can be reduced and maximum productivity could be achieved. There are two cognitive ability tests conducted by Wonderlic-
Wonderlic Cognitive Ability Test: – This exam is used by companies and organizations for selection, training and placement of employees. There are three versions of this exam-
- Wonderlic Cognitive Ability Pretest: In this version, there are 30 items which are to be solved in 8 minutes time. It can be taken online from anywhere and is available 24/7. It is a precursor to proctored cognitive ability assessment.
- Wonderlic Contemporary Cognitive Ability Test: There are 50 items in this version, which are to be solved in 12 minutes time. It is a proctored exam conducted on testing site. It can be taken in internet based testing or paper based testing format. It is available in English and Spanish. It is also available in metric version for candidates with visual or hearing disability. This version was earlier known as Wonderlic Personnel Test-Revised (WPT-R).
- Wonderlic Classic Cognitive Ability Test: This is a paper based version offered on testing site. There are 50 items and a time period of 12 minutes is given to solve the examination. This test is available in 9 different languages as well as in metric versions. This version was earlier known as Wonderlic Personnel Test (WPT).
Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam: – This is the academic adaptation of Wonderlic Cognitive Ability Test. It is a mental ability test used for the selection and placement of students in different training programs. There are three versions of this exam-
- Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam Pretest: This version is a precursor to actual scholastic level exam. There are 30 questions in the test. A time of 8 minutes is given to complete this examination. It can be taken on internet from anywhere and is available all days and all times.
- Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam: There are 50 questions in this version which are to be solved in 12 minutes time period. This exam is delivered in both internet based testing and paper based testing, and is administered on testing site.
- Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam Distance Learner: This version is used for admission into distance learning programs. There are 30 questions that are to be solved in 8 minutes time. It is an unproctored version which can be taken from anywhere on internet. It is available on all days and all time.